About the Council Member
Born and raised in inner city Atlanta, Georgia, Councilmember Littlejohn has a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Webster University and a Bachelor's of Arts in Intercultural Studies for Business from Wofford College (2001) with studies at the Universidad de Sevilla in Seville, Spain.
Councilmember Littlejohn is fluent in Spanish and studied Japanese. She currently serves at the first female President and CEO of the Urban League of the Upstate.
Councilmember Littlejohn is a 2015 Graduate of Municipal Association of South Carolina's Municipal Elected Officials Institute. She has served as a member of City Council since February 2009. She is the youngest member on council.
Awards & Recognition
Councilmember Littlejohn has been recognized as a:
- Ebony Magazine Top Young Leader under 30
- Greenville Chamber of Commerce Young Professional of the Year Finalist
- Greenville Link Magazine's Top 50
- Greenville Magazine Top 50 Influential People
- Greenville's Best and Brightest Under 35
- Women Making History Honoree
Membership & Community Involvement
Councilmember Littlejohn has participated in:
- Connections: Women's Leadership Program
- Diversity Leadership Academy
- Leadership Greenville
- Leadership South Carolina
- Leadership Spartanburg
- Women's Campaign School at Yale University