Film Permit

Film permits are required for any commercial production filming or still shoots within the City of Greenville.

Commercial Filming Permit

(minimum of 72 hours notification by telephone)

This permit is intended for a professional photographer who requires four hours or less, including setup and tear-down time. The permit will only be given on weekdays and does not provide for exclusive use of a park.

Commercial Filming Special Event Permit

(minimum of 15 days to process the application)

This permit applies to a professional photographer who requires extensive equipment setup, the reservation of a specific site on public property, restriction of public sidewalk or roadway. The permit may be permitted during weekdays, weekend and holidays, per approval from the City Manager. It may also be issued for any length of time.

Portrait Shoots

For portrait shoots in Falls Park or Cleveland Park, please call the Recreation Department 864-467-4355 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

More Information

For more information, please review the Filming Permit Application (Online Form) or contact Mandy Watson at or 864-467-4485.